cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get files from SAP Content server to Open Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently we are doing data archiving using SAP Content server. Now we installed OpenText archive server and going to move to OpenText data archiving.

We are now trying to migrate data that we archived previously through SAP Content server to content repository in OpenText Archive server.

We have tried retrieving all the files from SAP Content server storage back into SAP global exchange directory.

Also we have created new content repository on the OT environment and SAP.

Now the files cannot be selected to move further to OpenText  Content repository.

Please suggest solution to migrated all files that in SAP content server to OpenText archive server so that we can retrieve those old data in all respective SAP transactions.

Thanks,

Roby.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

This SAP note deals with migration of documents and Print list documents alone. Whereas migration of data archiving is what we are looking for..

Please help on the same so  that it will help us in finding the same.

Thanks,

Roby.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Roby,

I am also stuck with same kind of requirement .migration of standard archiving to open text archiving ..currently i am exploring possible solutions .if u have any clues please share with me.

i searched for sap notes and found some like..688241,445057,846415,389366 and 350067 .

Regards,

Krishna .

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roby,

Check the sap note .

1043676 - Migration of ArchiveLink Documents

it might be helpful .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the content repositories  are in two different systems. We need to migrate date from content repository that reside in SAP content server to another content repository in OpenText server.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is a standard program that allows you to migrate documents between repositories, i can remember the name right now, but ask someone at opentext or do some search in the knowledge.opentext.com website

It is not so much, but i hope it can help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the content repositories  are in two different systems. We need to migrate date from content repository that reside in SAP content server to another content repository in OpenText server.

Please suggest