cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Alerts in DS Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We observe that DS Alerts run from DS board are picking up resource alerts from plants that are not included within work area.

For example my work areas has plant A, in DS alert monitor under resource view I see alerts are being displayed for plants B, C, D etc as well.

Has anyone come across a similar issue ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

Couple of points that may be useful.

1. Most of the time with DS Board I ignore the work area - which is set to a specific plant and then manually change the plant on the screen going in and it seems to ignore the work area and just work with the plant I had on the screen going in.

2. With selecting alerts, I get funny results sometimes with alerts frmo the menu, so I always DRILL INTO any random order and run the alert monitor from within the order and it seems to work much quicker from in there and give the results for the full resource that the order is linked to.

j

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

you are facing this issues because when u determine the alerts for first time with Temporary test Data, the alerts will redetermine every time (unless you wont clear all the test data, you will see these all alerts)

Check below:

1.     Go to your Alert Profile, Under Selection Tab page maintain the Planning Book & Data View with Selection Profile for One plant only (Include respective Plant, Separate Alert Profile & Separate Selection Profile for each Plant)

2.     Delete all existing alerts

3.     Now Redetermine the alerts, it is imp to check whether Created time updated or not for new alerts.

(Keep checking the Created On time, so that we can assure that alerts are created)

If still having issue, please explain in details what you have did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I have followed the below steps. Inspite of this I can see other plants being picked up under resource alerts in DS board

1.I made changes in the selection tab for the required alert profile , under Selection of Location Products section I maintained only the specfic plant for which I want to see alerts in DS board, also under Selection of Resource section I have mainatined the required resource and location

2.Deleted all the existing alerts

3. Determined alerts.

I am not sure how can I check the created time for new alerts.

Thanks

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

could u please add some screen shots of alert profile, overall profile & alert moniter.

Kapil