Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agree Disagree instead of Like

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Folks,

For every Query that we post,if the repliles has the options of AGREE  DISAGREE in addition to LIKE I feel that will add more sanctity the replies.Kindaa readers will be able to be judge about the correctness of the replies based on the no.of agree's.

Agree ?

K.Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not just Like button ? If you agree, then just press Like, if you disagree, then please put a comment why you not agree with this reply.

I think that will be better, if you put a comment with the reason, then (s)he can understand what is his/her fault. But if you only press Disagree, then (s)he will think about that, why you've pressed the option disagree.

So its my opinion and also I do that.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steffi/Dev,

Yeah I agree with your comments but not everybody will post a comment.I felt clicking agree or disagree is more easy option especially from the perspective of choosing DISAGREE button.That kindaa drops a hint whatever the solution or comment that was posted is not a right/advisable one.

As this is techincal forum I feel agree or disagree adds more value rather than a LIKE.

K.Kiran.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Steffi and Dev shared a very valid point. If you disagree to something, you need to justify. Or else, figures for disagree, without explanation, would only hurt the post.

And sometimes, something you don't agree with might work for others

ntn

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

There have been a few discussions/requests to have a Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down (to indicate Agree/Disagree) feature. And last I heard SCN is not in favour of having this feature.

pk

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

you can create an idea for this in the SCN session of the Idea Place to see, how much interest is in such an addition.

I myself use the "Like"-button to show when I agree with a post, too. And if you disagree, it's more helpful to actually explain in a reply why you don't agree. But that's just my two cents. ^^

Regards,

Steffi.