cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages with Delivering/TBD/Waiting status in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have some messages staying in Delivering/TBD/Waiting states for long time . We are planing to have alerts if any message stays in these states for more than 5  min, we need alerts/notifications to be triggered. Any pointers/suggestions  to the solution or any existing notes/blogs will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Reyaz Hussain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reyaz

Since you are on dual stack, you can consider going for CCMS. There is a special CCMS template for PI which allows you to monitor qRFC queues, AE backlogs, etc. Ask your Basis team to configure it.

Configuring the CCMS Alert Monitor - Configuring Process Integration After Installation - SAP Librar...

You can refer to my comments on the following blog/discussion for more details.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Thanks a lot for your reply. CCMS alerts for AE Backlogs is one of the concept recommended by my client as well. Can you please share some reference to the rule/MTE class details for ccms monitoring of AE message backlogs.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

Reyaz Hussain

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reyaz,

Did you check the below blog

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish. I will try this and update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client dont want to query the database. Can we achieve this by using the API for RWB/PIMON. Any API available for RWB/PIMON in SAP PI 7.4 dual stack. If so , can anybody help with more details?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,,

Reyaz Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are some general stuff about alerting:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00e97ba2-85ce-2b10-20bc-bc05cd172...

something regarding your issue:

/people/shweta.walaskar2/blog/2011/05/12/trigger-alerts-for-messages-in-to-be-delivered-status-monitoring-adapter-queue-lock

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/247006678/PI_Message_Alerting_PI7.31_SolMan7.1SP5....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vladimir.

I will try these solutions and update you.