cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to open fse2 without opening client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our production environment one user is able to open fse2 transaction code, without opening client,

While remaining users are not able to, if any other user is trying to open fse2 tcode getting status "client XXX has status not modifiable"

I have checked roles, parameters of the user who is trying to open fse2 and given same roles and parameters to another user, but he is not able to open.

I want fse2 transaction code to be opened for another user without asking  "client XXX has status not modifiable"

Thanks in advance.

Gowtham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

I assume below configuration has been performed for one of the users in Production.

1. Change the SPRO settings for view V_T011 using SOBJ as outlined in SAP Note#135028 - Transfer IMG activity to Current Settings.

2. Further, Message FE-146, also needs to converted to an Information or Warning message, using OBA5 as outlined in SAP Note#109577 - Changing FS version although client not changeable.

Due to this only one user can perform the changes. Please cross and do the needful as required.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can I do this without opening client?

Regards

Gowtham

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

If the instructions in the SAP note are followed in right manner it can be done without opening the client.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done changes to T100C table. It worked with the help of abaper.

Thanks

Gowtham

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

As the issue is resolved please close the thread.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Answers (0)