Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block whole Transactions of customers under credit limit

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

i want to block some customers who are under credit limit so i have maintained Block indicator in FD32

now system is restricting to create new sales orders of that customers but system not restricting the documents already created  like open orders and open deliveries

so what i will do to block whole transaction

Please guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
so what i will do to block whole transaction

Goto sales order->header ->Shipping->here you can maintain the block, so that system will not allow further transactions.

Similar you can do the same to delivery also.

Please note even though you put the credit block in FD32, already created documents will not be blocked this is standard behaviour only.

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu  i want to know one thing please clear me i have one doubt plz plz

Please note even though you put the credit block in FD32, already created documents will not be blocked this is standard behavior only.

But If we maintain oldest open item days like 10 days or 15 days in ova8

system will Block all ready created documents like open order and open delivery

Because as per My knowledge I think oldest open item will control if i am wrong please clear me

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu for your reply.

As i remember, i don't think so even if you put open item or oldest open items in OVA8, for the existing documents(already created).

from your side please test it in your IDES system if you still have the doubt, i don;t have any IDES system currently to confirm now.

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu Thanks a lot for my replay , Hertly welcome

i know open item wont work to block All ready created documents but Oldest open item will work

i will do test tomorrow because i am out of the station  and i will share You .. thanks a lot

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

Yes you are correct 100 %

If we maintain Oldest open item 15 days ex system will take into account Payment term days + 15 days

Than system is blocking only which documents are Opens Then those documents only blocking

Thanks a lot srinu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Madhuri A

As the inputs you have provided, you have activated the block indicator in FD33 and your still able to process the already created documents. After giving the block indicator the newly created documents will be blocked but for those deliveries which are already created and ready for creation of invoices will be able to process forward.

If you want to block such documents which are already created you will have to use credit checks such as Static and oldest open items. With this you could block the creation of sales orders and also the already created documents can be blocked with oldest open items accordingly. If this customer is newly activated for credit management and his previous open values has to be updated, you will have to run some reports to update the open values.

Hope this helps ....

Regards

JNM