cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project system configuration about component Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Please help me to over come this Issue . I have created a capital project profile & capital network profile . when i ram going to create  a capital project & assign component in activity  in activity , in procurement parameter ,account assignment category ,special stock consumption ,valuation is not coming automatically .only movement type 281 is coming. Help me to rid this issue .

Please find screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

Its all about pulling correct document Type. If you are creating PR/Reservation from PS then there are few configuration that must lie in place.

You need to check your OPTT settings and it should have a separate document type and that document must be maintained Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Requisition-> Define Document Type.

Now assign the same document type in OPTT with order category 20 (which is for network)

I hope this may help you.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please see my configuration in OPTT . When it is not coming that's why i am unable to run MRP for that component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

Ok. so you are using the standard NB. Could you please let me know are you using any material procurement indicator.?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can see , in this picture WBS element is not coming in procurement parameter of component reservation  .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This issue is resolved . Thanks all of you & special thanks to Varun  because he reminded me about MRP4 view where  user has given 2 in Dependent requirements ind. for individual and coll. reqmts . That must be 1

Thank you all again for help & support

Closing Thread

Regards

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created Project in PS and cost planning through CJ40 with Version-1 . But during the creating purchase requisition, system is not asking for budget. Even it is not restrict me if budget is less  / not available.

I am at the learning stage of PS module.

Please guide.

Regards,

Bhavin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

Please open a new thread for your query? You have raised your query against an already answered question.

Once you log on to SCN. Have a look at Actions (Right Side) and click on start discussion.

and for your query I request you to search in the forum. I am sure you will get your answer.

(Just to help you a bit, let me tell you that CJ40 has nothing to do with budgeting. You need to assign the budget through CJ30 and then if you want system to restrict you in case of budget shortage. Then please maintain the budget tolerance limit through SPRO ->Project System->Cost->Budget->Define Tolerance Limit. Try to maintain ++ in Tr. grp.

I hope this may help and I request you to raise your query in new thread.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

In material master data (in MRP1 view) whether you have maintained the MRP Type as ND. This should be PD. Please check procurement type in MRP 2 view of material master data, this should be F.

Also check the settings for Dependent requirements ind. for individual and coll. reqmts in MRP4 view.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

create & assign the individual category like Acct Assgt Cat.,Special Stock, Valuation, Consumption & Movement Type in OME9, & OPTT    MVT  in Movement Types assign to Q

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in forum on OPTT settings in SAP PS. Also ,Account assignment indicator  dependency on OME9 configuration.