cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON LEAD SELECT not triggering for already selected row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an Webdynpro application, which has an ALV with Lead Selection checked. When a record is selected in ALV, an other view is opened with corresponding Adobe form attached. This application worked fine but after recent upgrade to EHP7, the Lead Select event is not triggering for already selected row. Example : On loading, the first row is already selected by default. But on clicking this row, no event is being triggered. If I select 2nd row, it opens another view and when I come back and select 1st row then it works.

Anyone else faced similar issue with their application ?

Kindly guide.

Thanks and Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Remove "Initialization lead selection " from your context node. (uncheck the checkbox).

Regards,

Tashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did remove it, but as I said, it works fine first time but when I come back to this view and click the row again (which is now in selected mode), it does not trigger. This was working fine before and after upgrade, is not working. No changes done to the application.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I could suggest you to reset the lead selection of alv when you come back from other view. So that, it will be available for fresh selection.

Use: lo_node->set_lead_selection_index( if_wd_context_node=>no_selection)

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Check if initial lead selection is set to 'X' for that node.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is 'X' and if its 'X' then its already selected and does not open. If it is not 'X', then the lead select event triggers when row is selected first time, but 2nd time if I click on the already selected row, it does not trigger.