cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Percentage Field is not found in CN53N report ( Milestone Overview)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP PS Techies

I Have Been looking for a report to get the Invoice percentage w.r.t each of the Billing Milestone in Project System. as our users have a requirement to overview the milestone accordingly.

in-order to fulfil this requirement; when I tried CN53N Report however the same field doesn't appear.

Can You suggest me any alternative report or way to do this in cn53n only by adding new field.

Please find the attached file for further clarity on this query. awaiting your response.

Many Thanks

Avinash Shelke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

The simplest way to show a report to your end user is to create a report using SQVI. In this create the view using table PROJ, PRPS and MLST. In selection screen give project definition and in out put you can have the fields as u like.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

You can see the details of Invoice percentage in MLST Table. I hope this will resolve your query.

Regards

Shashank Gaur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you check it in billing plan tables.. i.e. FPLA,FPLT etc.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Need for use by end user ..Not via tables

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case create a Z-t code(via SE93) and assign the program (SAPLSETB) of the table (say FPLA) to this t-code.Now, it will be an exucutable transaction for the user.

If you dont want to give direct access of this table via t-code to user than create z table to store all the values of std. table into it and do the same for accessing it via t-code as mentioned above.

Thanks

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is not possible in sap standard report and you are unable to create sap query in SQVI then go in z report check with abeper for what is the feasibility

table is already told you by expert so make FS for that and check with abep.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I search all the possible T Codes from End User Point of View and i did not find any t code which full fill your all requirements.  So now you need to add one new field in CN53N report this query is already discussed in scn forum you can search for it. Pls find the link below: -

Regards

Shashank Gaur