cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After VL31N in ECC,Inbound delivery is not found in EWM system

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create inbound delivery in ECC system(VL31N),i am not able to find the inbound delivery in EWM system even i correctly done the integration between ECC and EWM.

Can anyone to help to solve this issue..

Regards,

Asirvad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asirvatham

Best way to check your customization is correct from ECC side to distribute del is as below.

in vl01n or vl31n goto Edit and check doc distribtn/distribute document.

After clicking here if you get message that del can be distributed then del and config related to that are ok at ecc end to distribute.

And note that after saving del in vl32n you cannot change this del.

as all this looks good.  then go to next level check. and if it fails for above check then check complete customization and RFC as below

check RFC and distribution model for wh and decentralized warehouse flag in customizations.

go to SM59 you or basis any one and check you or user assigned there have /auth to send del or any data. and check connection is work good and going to ewm system as per your landscape.

Then check SMq1 and SMq2.

if smq1 has del then issue will be in ewm.

if smq2 has del then distribution model is the issue or rfc is the issue or Assign Logical System to a Client  is the issue as per landscape.

Check vendor and plant assignment.

check all master data is ciffed before you do del. <<plant ,vend,shipping point, mat>>

if above all looks good then issue is in ewm to adopt your del.

master data << SCU ,mat ,BP and erp interface config need to check>>

Hope to your issue will be resoled with this.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks that Business system does not exist so check the settings in Own business System and if possible delete and recreate it. The Steps are :-

i.e. Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces ERP Integration General Settings Define Own Business System

I faced same thing and resolved.

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I have a similar issue where I have made all the configurations in ECC-EWM and have been able to transfer master data successfully. Now, when I create an inbound delivery system is giving me message that inbound delivery cannot be distributed. I checked distribution document in VL31N ,its fine. There is no failed queue in SMQ1/SMQ2.Also my ECC and EWM are on same server.Can you please help me with this?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

check line item storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asirvatham,

As rightly said Satish, you can check the status of the IBD in ECC - Header tab whether it is Dec. Whse is D or not.

If it is distributed, then check either outbound (ECC) or Inbound Queue in EWM system. Before checking this, i want you to check the integration setting b/w EWM & ECC.

Please check and advise if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asirvatham,

As rightly said Satish, you can check the status of the IBD in ECC - Header tab whether it is Dec. Whse is D or not.

If it is distributed, then check either outbound (ECC) or Inbound Queue in EWM system. Before checking this, i want you to check the integration setting b/w EWM & ECC.

Please check and advise if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks

SD

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Asirvatham,

I suggest you to check your delivery Distribution Status. Is it 'B- Distributed'. Then, Check SMQ1 & SMQ2 both ECC Side and EWM Side. you will be finding your Inbound Delivery in this queues. If you do not fine, let us know.

Regards,

Sathish

Ric
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Asirvad,

please check outbound queue in ERP (Tc: SMQ1). If you find an entry there check SLG1 for error log.

If there is no problem in ERP system check inbound queue in EWM (Tc: SMQ2) and according SLG1.

There you'll find details to your Problem.

Regards,

Rico