cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EnqInitCleanupServer: Shm of enqueue table (rc = 3) does not exist, nothing to clean up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frds,

i have faced the issue En queue server is not start up. please find my dev trace file and suggest the solution.

---------------------------------------------------

trc file: "dev_enqsrv", trc level: 1, release: "721"

sysno      01

sid        POD

systemid   562 (PC with Windows NT)

relno      7210

patchlevel 0

patchno    214

intno      20020600

make       multithreaded, Unicode, 64 bit, optimized

pid        3804

[Thr 1824] Thu Jul 10 13:58:28 2014

[Thr 1824] profile    \\SAP-GT-PO-DEV\sapmnt\POD\SYS\profile\POD_SCS01_SAP-GT-PO-DEV

[Thr 1824] hostname   SAP-GT-PO-DEV

[Thr 1824] Listen successful on port/service sapdp01

[Thr 1824] EnqInitCleanupServer: Shm of enqueue table (rc = 3) does not exist, nothing to clean up

[Thr 1824] initialize_global: Enqueue server started WITHOUT replication functionality

[Thr 1824] Enqueue: EnqMemStartupAction Utc=1404971908

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => [AttachOsShm] OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_ALL_ACCESS,FALSE,Global\SAP_SYSTEM_SHM_1_37) failed with Err=5

EIO*: Input/output error OR: Access is denied. [shmnt.c      2263]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => ShmCreate: Attach (37,67136,2) failed [shmnt.c      440]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => CrtOsSemAdm: Semaphore Admin. Table not created [semnt.c      2063]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => SemInMgt: Create Global Admin.Table failed [semnt.c      520]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => SemInit: Semaphore Admin. Table not initialized (Key=26) [semnt.c      847]

[Thr 1824] ***LOG GEF=>  [enxxmini.h   397]

[Thr 1824] ***LOG GZZ=> Initialization of semaphore failed [enxxmini.h   398]

[Thr 1824] ***LOG GZZ=> ENSA: PID = 3804 [enservglob.c 840]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => initialize_global: failed to initialize the enqueue table: rc=8

[enservglob.c 843]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => main: Server initialisation failed!

Errortext:"error at server initialisation detected at enservglob.cpp:844 Errorinfo: "initialize_global: failed to initialize the enqueue table: rc=8

"" [enservmain.c 258]

According to

Note 133909 - Maximum value for PG_MAXFS, PG_SHM, ROLL_MAXFS, ROLL_SHM we are added the parameters like

rdisp/PG_SHM = 250000

rdisp/ROLL_SHM = 250000

rdisp/PG_MAXFS = 200000 and restated the Application and server OS level also.

Regards,

Somesh.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you made any changes before this error has appeared?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

we are not doing any thing. Just I install the PO JAVA 731. Then i have connected to SLD and after that I download patches (stack xml).

According to requirement i have updated Kernel. Then kernel update i start the process of Stack up-gradation.

In the intialization phase i face error like parameter , i set the parameter and restart the process. same issues i have facing in intialization phase. So, i stopeed the all services and SQL DB files. Then the intialization phase starts its showing the error like memory error.

so, i set parameters and restart the server.

In MMC the POD is not showing.so i fallow above steps now i can start the POD its showing above error.\

Please suggest.

Regards,

Somesh.K

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Somesh,

since you are getting "access denied" message, could you please ensure, that the user which starts the system belongs to the local administrators group?

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Enns,

we assign all the access to USR folder fro all the users (Administrator Rights).

Regards,

Somesh.K

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an option in windows to assign users to ADMIN group.

Remove sapserviceSID from local admin group.

1837765 - Security policies for SIDadm and SapServiceSID on Windows

Regards,

Divyanshu

Message was edited by: Divyanshu Srivastava

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

but does the user belong to the administrator group? As of release 7.00 user SAPService<SID> was removed from the local administrator group due to security reasons. Do you start the system under this user and is this user in the local administrator group?

As I see Ashish has already sent you the link to another SCN thread with this solution (user was not in the local administrator group)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Annie,

Now we are connect under the Administrator user id.

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Are you able to start the system now or do you still get the same error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Still facing same error.

latest error report

sysno      01

sid        POD

relno      7210

patchlevel 0

patchno    214

intno      20020600

pid        4464

[Thr 4832] Thu Jul 10 18:19:15 2014

[Thr 4832] profile    \\SAP-GT-PO-DEV\sapmnt\POD\SYS\profile\POD_SCS01_SAP-GT-PO-DEV

[Thr 4832] hostname   SAP-GT-PO-DEV

[Thr 4832] Listen successful on port/service sapdp01

[Thr 4832] EnqInitCleanupServer: Shm of enqueue table (rc = 3) does not exist, nothing to clean up

[Thr 4832] initialize_global: Enqueue server started WITHOUT replication functionality

[Thr 4832] Enqueue: EnqMemStartupAction Utc=1404987555

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => [AttachOsShm] OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_ALL_ACCESS,FALSE,Global\SAP_SYSTEM_SHM_1_37) failed with Err=5

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => ShmCreate: Attach (37,67136,2) failed [shmnt.c      440]

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => CrtOsSemAdm: Semaphore Admin. Table not created [semnt.c      2063]

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => SemInMgt: Create Global Admin.Table failed [semnt.c      520]

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => SemInit: Semaphore Admin. Table not initialized (Key=26) [semnt.c      847]

[Thr 4832] ***LOG GEF=>  [enxxmini.h   397]

[Thr 4832] ***LOG GZZ=> Initialization of semaphore failed [enxxmini.h   398]

[Thr 4832] ***LOG GZZ=> ENSA: PID = 4464 [enservglob.c 840]

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => initialize_global: failed to initialize the enqueue table: rc=8

[enservglob.c 843]

[Thr 4832] *** ERROR => main: Server initialisation failed!

Errortext:"error at server initialisation detected at enservglob.cpp:844 Errorinfo: "initialize_global: failed to initialize the enqueue table: rc=8

"" [enservmain.c 258]

Regards,

Somesh.K

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Somesh,

ensure, that the user was added with the exact the same notation like you see the user in the service (probably with the domain name?) and you may need to reboot the server again since the shared memory was already accessed under the user with wrong permissions.

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

finally i resolve the issue.

Solution: 1st User Permissions ok. i given all permissions but the issue is not solved.

user permissions given by according to Note 1917016 - Java system not start due to error "[AttachOsShm] OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_ALL_ACCESS,FALS...

But the issue is pending.

so, i update my kernel usr/sap/pod/scso1/exe and automatically the server is up.

Thanks for given solution to all the people.

Reagrds,

Somesh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srivastava,

Please suggest any another. Still we are facing the same memory issue.

sysno      01

sid        POD

relno      7210

patchlevel 0

patchno    214

intno      20020600

pid        3804

[Thr 1824] Thu Jul 10 13:58:28 2014

[Thr 1824] profile    \\SAP-GT-PO-DEV\sapmnt\POD\SYS\profile\POD_SCS01_SAP-GT-PO-DEV

[Thr 1824] hostname   SAP-GT-PO-DEV

[Thr 1824] Listen successful on port/service sapdp01

[Thr 1824] EnqInitCleanupServer: Shm of enqueue table (rc = 3) does not exist, nothing to clean up

[Thr 1824] initialize_global: Enqueue server started WITHOUT replication functionality

[Thr 1824] Enqueue: EnqMemStartupAction Utc=1404971908

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => [AttachOsShm] OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_ALL_ACCESS,FALSE,Global\SAP_SYSTEM_SHM_1_37) failed with Err=5

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => ShmCreate: Attach (37,67136,2) failed [shmnt.c      440]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => CrtOsSemAdm: Semaphore Admin. Table not created [semnt.c      2063]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => SemInMgt: Create Global Admin.Table failed [semnt.c      520]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => SemInit: Semaphore Admin. Table not initialized (Key=26) [semnt.c      847]

[Thr 1824] ***LOG GEF=>  [enxxmini.h   397]

[Thr 1824] ***LOG GZZ=> Initialization of semaphore failed [enxxmini.h   398]

[Thr 1824] ***LOG GZZ=> ENSA: PID = 3804 [enservglob.c 840]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => initialize_global: failed to initialize the enqueue table: rc=8

[enservglob.c 843]

[Thr 1824] *** ERROR => main: Server initialisation failed!

"" [enservmain.c 258]

Regards,

Somesh.K

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please also check solution provided in below SCN thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2146117

best regards

ashish

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you please check access for sapmnt ?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somesh,

If your system is windows then give permissions to sidadm and sapserviceSID on USR and it subfolders.

If Unix/Linux/AIX - give chmod -Rf 0755 to /usr file system and it's sub folder.

Also, check your users are not locked.

Regards,

Divyanshu

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, Once this is done, stop SAP and execute cleanipc and ipcrm.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srivasthava,

Yesterday the MMC have POD(SID) was missing so, i can add the SID again

1, access system by sidadm user

2, open cmd commandline with administration authorization

3, type command "sapstartsrv -t"

4, in the newly pop up window select remove service 00,

5, repeat step 3-4 to remove service 01

6, repeat step 3,

7, select install service 00 with user sapservicesid, it is with same

password of sidadm in your system,

8, repeat 6-7 to install service 01

9, open MMC, the POD system is added successfully.

like above i steps i added.

Then i start the System above error we are facing.

I restarted the Server OS level on-wards for releasing Memory space. Still the error is persistent.

we checked on USR security the folder have access is <" Users (SAP_GT_PO_DEV\Users) (Read& execute, list folders contents,Read, Special permissions)">

Please suggest.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto command prompt and give the command startsap.