cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while TOC created when change document approvle for UNIT testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During change document approval for unit testing, we are getting error, when I checked in detail, it is giving error for transport of copies error as below

it seems to be getting locked with original transport,

also I can't see change in transport of copies

Does someone has any idea?

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I raised the message to SAP for this issue, and they come back to apply latest master note for charm, I implemented the note and so far no error, but I can't find anything related to my issue in master note, anyway issue seems to be resolve, if it repeated I will update in form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Perhaps the tasks of the Transport Request were not released.

Try to release the tasks only (from your DEV system), then choose action "Pass normal change to test". This will generate a ToC to be transported into your QAS.

Then from the Task List, you can schedule the background job to import the ToC into QAS system.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

task is already released, and I also checked that TOC is getting created, but somehow after TOC created, system again checking something in manage system and finding lock in SM12, which is quite strange, I don't find anything in SM12, but during process ruining system, I can find lock in E070 table with transport name,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is strange indeed.

Perhaps you have already done this but there are some SAP Notes regarding the error "TK133" (according to your printscreen).

Try to check SAP Note "1293709 - Error: TK 133 due to Dequeue not happening".

Regards,

Daniel