cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype P0001 could not be read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Several users are getting the error when trying to create a trip: "Infotype P0001 could not be read." When clicking the Information icon, below is what is displayed. It is a hard error and they cannot get through it.

They only get this error in Web GUI (We are moving to Web DynPro in October) however, if they launch TRIP from GUI, they do NOT get this error. We are not able to replicate this in a QA environment, even logging in as the same users or creating trips for the same PERNRs.

Anyone seen this before? We hope this issue goes away with WD, but since we don't know the root cause of it, we don't know if it will still be an issue later.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Kim

We are facing same error on NWBC portal but only when user clicks on Change Travel Request.

If you have found any solution to this please share.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No further response and no solution. We are moving to Web Dynpro in October and crossing our fingers this situation resolves itself with that. We have been unable to replicate it in a non-Prod environment to trace and/or debug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained Cost centre at infotype 1 , if not maintain

This will be master cost centre which is picked automatically.

with regards,

Gopala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we are maintaining cost centers at Infotype 0001 for every employee. This is why this error does not make any sense.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

Did you try to debug the issue? Even you didn't mention the transaction through which you are creating the trip. But i think you are creating the trip from transaction TRIP or TRIP_EWT.

Check this include MP56T_OVERVF02 at line no 1467. The error is coming from this line.

You can even create a trip a trip from transaction PR05.

Still you have any issue please revert me.

Thanking You

Urvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using WEB GUI currently, so this calls TCode TRIP. We don't create trips in PR05 - users do not even have this access. Debugging doesn't really help because we can't replicate the issue.

I will ask the developer to check the include MP56T_OVERVF02 at line no 1467.