SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving a ZVK1 condition in price calculation VKP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a subtotal in my sales pricing scheme used when calculating prices through VKP5 transaction that I would like to save in a ZVK1 condition record.

Is there a particular user exit or BADI that is called when saving price calculation that could be implemented to generate this ZVK1 condition record?

Thanks for your help

Christophe

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I don't think that you have to use a user-exit or BAdI to solve this requirement. To save this subtotal, you have to configure the retail pricing correctly.

SPRO --> Logistics - General --> Retail Pricing --> Sales Price Calculation --> Control Data for Pricing Table and Data Backup

Choose your pricing scheme and the list field, in which this subtotal should be processed (could also be a condition subtotal) and configure in the "Saving list fields in master conditions" your condition type ZVK1.

If that isn't sufficient, you could check, if BAdI SPC_POSTING_CONTROL is solving your problem.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your answer.

I have already looked at the possibility to send the value of a list field to an SD pricing condition.

The problem is that we have implemented price point groups and value transfered from my subtotal to list field is rounded.

This is the raw value from subtotal (before rounding) that I would like to save in a condition record.

Any suggestions?

Regards.

Christophe

0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

as written above: If that isn't sufficient, you could check, if BAdI SPC_POSTING_CONTROL is solving your problem.

This BAdI is processed at the end of retail pricing before the condition records are written to the database. What I definitely know is, that you can exclude conditions to be saved in that BAdI. You have to check if you also can add somehow the raw value you want to save.

Regards

Tobias