cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup of BPO Dashboards and Connector Instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have maintained a monitoring object (Deliveries) at the Logical Component level. I am trying to set up my 1st dashboard and have some questions.

The only choice for the connector instance is BPM_Detail_List (Analytics_DL_default). This seems logical since it relates to the analytical keyfigure repository name. However, when I try to update the AKF Repository for htis connector instance I am getting a short dump.

I am not getting any data in my dashboard and there are no results for the characteristic values when I try to create a filter.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven

Do you already apply pre-requisite notes.

It is very important to implement the pre-requisite notes for BP Analytics and BPO Dashboard.

Depending on your SolMan SPs level, there are couple of SAP Notes you need to apply.

And SAP Note 1759233 provides all the important notes that you should apply when you start with BP Analytics and BPO Dashboard.

So please make sure you have applyed these notes.

Note 1759233 contains 3 important information.

1.SAP Notes that should be applied for your SolMan.

2.SAP Notes that should be applied to your managed system (ERP)
   like 1900144 and 1935058

3.Link to the another SAP Notes that contain Monitor repository correction.

It is 1848622. In this SAP Notes, it provides list of repository correction of certain key figure.

So if your key figure is related to the note correction, you need to apply.

Maybe you can inform following 3 information for better advice.

1.Your SolMan SP level

2.Your managed system ST-A/PI release and sp level. e.g 01Q SP2

3. Which delivery key figure. exact name.

Beside the above information, here is some comment.

If your SolMan is more than SP8 or Note 1819020 is applied, you do not need to update AKF manually in connector direcly. After you setup BP Analytics Monitor and activation, automaticaly repositiory inforamtion is created. So no need to execute AKF update.

According to yoru inforamtion, you mentioned you do not see the data in 0SM_BPMRH.

This indicates 2 potential issue.

1)Data collection in managed system has some issue

2)data collection is conducted but Extractor Framework is not working.

In another thread, you mentioned your BPMon monitor works. So I consider (1) possibility is small.

Maybe you can double check ST22 in ERP and whether you can see any suspiciou dump.

(starting with SolMan user, program /SSA/EKP). if not I assume data might be collected

especially if you setup same monitor for BPMon and you can see alert in alert inbox.

If you do not see any data in alert inbox (grey status), I also recommend whether your RFC user (Read RFC or TMW RFC user as of SP10 has copy role of SAP_MANAGED_BPOANA_ALL)

For (2), you need to check extractor status.

Just go to T-CD E2E_EXTRACTOR_FWK and check the status of extractor "BPMon Transactional Data Extractor".

Hope above information help you.

Best Regards

keiji