cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open purchase order list by user id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My job requirement is to pull a list of all open SRM purchase orders in backend ECC system by user id.

In ME2N, I entered following information:

-Scope of list=BEST

-Selection parameters=WE101

-Document type=ECPO (for SRM purchase orders).

-In Dynamic Selection icon on top of the screen, under ‘Purchasing Document Header’ drop down list, I selected ‘Created by’ option. Then in a dynamic selection pop-up screen I entered the user id. Then I executed.

However, upon executing, it still doesn’t give me the list of open PO’s by this user id.

Whereas, another team member who sits offshore is able to find 2 open PO’s for same user.

Please tell me what I’m doing wrong here. I need to fix this urgently.

Many Thanks and kind regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Please use the below step to fetch the open PO's

1. Use T.code ME2N or ME2M or ME2L and without Created by filter.

-Scope of list=ALV 

-Selection parameters=WE101

2. Go the table EKKO and input your PO's and filter using created by.

Also please note, some times people assume different meaning for Open PO as mentioned below, so you need to decide what you are looking for.

WE101- Open for GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

You can use the t code ME80FN as well ..as per my knowledge you can do is ...you can pull from Tables From EKKO and EKPO

Try this and revert back

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check you and your team member has logged on in same client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the selection parameter setting, this is working fine in my case, user name from dynamic selection , scope of list 'ALV' and selection parameter 'WE103'.

you can check the setting for selection parameter in-- SPRO-MM-PURCHASING-REPORTING-MAINTAINED PURCHASING LIST-SELECTION PARAMETER-DEFINE SELECTION PARAMETER

you can also make your own selection parameter from here as per your requirement.

Regards,

mukesh

0 Kudos

Hello Failsal Sid

Your parameter selection is OK, my suggestion is you to validate your entry data.

Check PO's of your team mate to validate you are using rigth User ID and document type

If you still have problems please send screenshots.

Regards

Pável Valencia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavel,

Thank you for the reply and suggestion.

I have verified that the team mate is using the same user id and document type. He is able to pull 2 open PO's for the user id. I tried to attached a screen shot of open PO's he is able to pull but scn didn't allow me to attach even though its a very small screen shot embedded in a word document.

Thanks and kind regards,

Faisal

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you open the POs in ME23N ? Just to make sure that it is not an authorization issue.

Explain the problem with SCN and picture upload in more detail, all others can, hence you should be able to as it has nothing to do with authorization, Some trouble has to do with the zoom factor in your browser.

0 Kudos

Hello Failsal

It's difficult to know without a screenshot, please compare step by step ME2N execution with your team mate, it must return the exact same result.

Other things should guarantee is that you can get those PO's in ME2N (i.e just put the PO's numbers as parameters). I don't know if there is a role restriction for this transaction.

Try it with"created by" in blank

Verify you dont have any other parameter selected.

I hope you find solution

Regards

Pável

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with other selection parameters like WA351 etc..