cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NW 7.4 as java system sync with solution manager system 7.1 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have installed SAP NW 7.4 system SP level is SP5 ,after that i have cheked in service marlket palce Now service market plkace latest SP level SP7.

For manula downlowd( directly from service market place) is difficult for java system and i have started sysnc with solution manager system to download patches through MOPZ.

Below are the activities completed:

1) Through template installed I have rgeisterd the system into Solman SLD.

2) Sync completed succfully exact product version is shwoing in solman SLD

3) after that I have checked in SMSY and LMDB its showing prefectly

4) But in SMSY its shwoing only under technical system,not showing product systems

5) I have assigned in product system in LMDB

Now the issues while selecting the system group and logical componensts I have created one logical componnets -but in that SAP NW 7.4 is not showing and I have assumed SAP NW 7.3 EHP1 after creating my newly create dsystem is not shwoing in drop down.

I ma getting belwo error.

No system found for this product/product instance

Message no. SOLAR_SPROJECT110

Please sugegst how to reslove the error ,and a;lso please let me know is there any way to download latest pathces to dpownload from service market place .

Advance Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

******Update CRcontent and CIM model, if it is obsolete.

After creating a product system in LMDB, assign logical component and put that system is a new solution.

Once this is done. in mopz transcation this system will come under correct product version.

Regards,

Divyanshu

former_member206857
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes download and update your SLD's CR and CIM.

Be cautious about it, depending how old you version is in SOLMAN, you will need to load the year deltas.

Always start with the CIM then CR...

Upgrade CIM and CR content. See note 669669

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

CR and CIM componnest are latest version i.e 1.6.38

But in SMSY its shwoing only under technical system,not showing product systems is their any issue

Please sugegst how to assign logical component and put that system is a new solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

re-check if the 7.4 system is correctly registered in the solman SLD system.

Re-check LMDB definition for your 7.4 as JAVA system. you have to manually created the Product system. Ensure all the Component and definitions are correct.

Also do a verrification run within the LMDB. This will confirm whether all the information is correctly defined.

Please note - SLD -> LMDB -> SMSY.

So, if the first 2 don't have the correct information, you wont have much joy with smsy.

Rgds

Deepak

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check your SLD and SMSY.

Also, check SMSY and LMDB sync job.

Share the logs for the same.

Regards,

Divyanshu