cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice IDoc (FIDCC2) with duplicated line items in BSET

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing with a little problem processing idocs from an external system into R/3 using SAP PI 7.3.

My client is posting debtor invoices using idoc type message FIDCC2. It contains the following segments: E1FIKPF and E1FISEG. The problem occurs when IDOC is posted. It creates document but tax items in BSET are doubled generating wrong taxes information for legal authorities. After I read the note 114814 and try to populate E1FISET for tax items but when I do that for example if I have 4 line items in document and all have tax that means 4 E1FISEG segments and 4 E1FISET segment and when I post IDOC it creates document but when I go to BSET table to see tax items it creates only 2 items. In FB03 if I click on certain items it shows " Line item automatically Created". How to turn off this automatic creation of tax items and to enable creation of only those items that are provided in E1FISET segment? I provided few screenshots from which you can see the content of idoc as well as the content of FI document created from IDoc and BSET table with tax items that was created.

If any one knows how to solve this problem I would be grateful if he could help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same problem. Have you guys got any resolution?

0 Kudos

Can someone post here how should FIDCCP02 IDOC look like(example that contains items as well as tax items). I need correctly filled IDOC that contains tax information so I can see what am I missing? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Were you able to solve this problem. I am having same issue

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar,

What does that "X" value means. From my point of view there are some duplicate records and that's why it store like that. Can you double check it?

/A.B

0 Kudos

Hi Abhradeep,

the "X" value means negative posting. As far as this document concern it is good and there are no double values in it (Look closer and you can see that on the picture). The problem appears in the BSET table because SAP didn't create all items but only two of them. In this example I provided all necessary data ( 4 E1FISEG segments with data for items and 4 E1FISET segments that carries tax information for items). If I send IDOC that contains only 4 E1FISEG segments than in BSET table SAP doubles items, and in this example if I send all necessary information then it creates only two of tham which is also wrong. Problem is that I don't know if I missed something and as I previously told I read the note 114814 where they tell that for tax item I need to provide all information which is carried in E1FISET segment. I would really appreciate from someone that had the same problem...

Best regards,

Aleksandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar,

Did you verify the mapping in PI, take the source payload from SXMB_Moni and verify it in mapping to see whether mapping is creating duplicate segments in idoc creation.

Thanks,

Satish.

0 Kudos

Yes mapping is good IDOC is good but we are doing direct posting we don't won't anything to be generated by SAP which is. IDOC is carring all data correct but some how SAP generates tax item you can see on the screen shoots provided. If I tried to manually create idoc from we19 it does the same. I don't know how should IDOC look like and what am I doing wrong.