cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Methods to Delete DIstribution Demands (STRs)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a busienss process where we want business users to delete a selection of distribution reciepts before running a fresh location heuristic. I understand that RLCDEL would be the normal way to do this, but it is not typical to give business users access to this transaction, and I doubt our security guys would approve that.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we can allow business users to delete Distribution Reciepts en mass?

We are talking about 40 - 50 materials across 18 future SNP buckets. so manual 1 by one is not realistic. We need some quick method.

I have looked at a simple macro but I can't seem to get it working, im thinking it is not possible to delete live cache orders via a macro?

The user interactivly uses the SNP planning book, but when the planning book is displaying more than 1 material at a time, it greys out the key figure for deletion.

The TSCOPY of a blank key figure is another option, but I cannot link that to an exsiting SNP Selection profile, we would need to maintain two seperate lists for that. Not ideal.

Hope someone can help with this simple problem. Is it possible to delete STR's via a macro?

S SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alan_heathcote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would creating a new transaction with /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE locked down to a specific variant (e.g. the 50 materials across 18 future SNP buckets) assist?  Maintainance of this variant could be by super user or user support function.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You  can easily delete the STRs using the receipts view (/sapapo/rrp4).

Enter the date range for which you want to delete the STRs, enter the location and products and it will show all the supply elements for the selected location products. Filter it by the PurReqs and delete whatever you want to delete.

There is no need for any ABAP program.

Regards,

Mitesh

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

As you cannot delete orders from livecache with macro's, i would suggest you to go for using a badi/exit for Macro's. You can take help of an ABAPer,to do some bit of coding to delete those orders, when you run the macro.

Have a look at the following notes and threads for using badi's/exit's in macro's.

Note: 1119651 - Creating a BAdI macro /   418801 - Creating a user exit macro

Thanks,

Santosh KB.