cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Weddynpro : Text color for a row(for a particular record)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Situation : Webdynpro App utilizing re-usable ALV component to Edit(changed/modify) Employee records.

I have used to the class cl_salv_wd_uie_a_input to make certain columns read_only and colored(cell background only).

My requirement :

Suppose there are 4  rows and based on  if a certain condition is staisfied(lets say 2 rows), then i have to  changed the color ONLY THE TEXT(to RED). There is certain meaning for the rows for such records which users can easily interpret.

I have tried to used CL_SALV_WD_UIE_TEXT_VIEW(which i have successfully color coded the texts),  but i lose the editing capabilities.

The webdynpro App uses a EDITABLE-ALV meaning that, user can  insert/modify/delete records and save them in the DB.

Is there anyway to have both this features using above said situations and consequences?

OR

Pls share any workaround if anyone has tried this before?

Regards

Vinay.

Example.

PERNR

COL1

COL2

UYYER

IIIELX

DFKLJJ

DOFUOU

DOFJDOFU

DFOIUOIU

DFOADSFUOU

OSDUFOU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can assign semantic colors only to text view fields. So in this case since you are forcibly changing the  view to text view, for text coloring, we are losing the edit fields capabilities. Instead setting the type of field( text view / input view ) based on the your condition could be best, so that editing capabilities is also not missed and text coloring is also not missed.

Or you can set all fields to input fields and set the read only/edit property based on the condition and set the cell design of the fields accordingly, so that the users can distinguish easily.

Regards,

Harsha