cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Receiver Adapter Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on ECC proxy-PI-Webservice scenario. It is a asynchronous interface.I am working on PI 7.31 single stack. I am facing some issue while posting the data to third party system using web service and getting the below error in Soap receiver adapter. I went through some threads but did not find the solution. And this particular issue I am facing in Quality environment and its working fine in DEV. I cross-checked the URL and soap action maintained in Soap receiver adapter in Quality and its correct. I am not getting where its going wrong. Please help me on this issue.Error screenshot is attached.

Thanks

Madhurima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your help. The issue is resolved. There is a change in the package name in third party system WebService and the same is not re-imported again as External Definition. It was referring to old package name and that is the reason it was failing to post the data to third party webservice. After re-import of the WSDL, its working.

Thanks

Madhurima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please some one let me know if any firewall issue is there in this case.If that's the case, let me know how can I resolve that.

Thanks

Madhurima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhurima,

Cross check the Quality objects with Dev environment, you will get the difference.

You can successfully send from SOAP UI and you are facing problem with sending from PI so may be there will be problem with configuration.

If target URL is different in DEV and QAS, Ask target people, there is a chance for firewall issues or any.

Just delete and re configuration objects. Some times it helps No logic but some times it will work.

Thanks & Regards,

A.Neelima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please elaborate what could be the firewall issue in this case, I have no idea. Please let me know where should I check for this.

Thanks

Madhurima

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhurima,

I have experienced similar error before in SOAP receiver channel and the issue was identified on the receiver system.

To cross verify the same you can consume the webservice in SOAP UI and send the message to the receiver system, you should get the same error.

Regards

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested the webservice using SOAP UI, its working fine.  But from PI, its not working. Please let me know what could be the issue.

Thanks

Madhurima

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try comparing the request payloads which you used in SOAP UI and one being sent from PI System.

You can also use XPI Inspector tool to collect detailed logs for a particular Message or adpater and find out error details in technical response.

Regards

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I had similar error few days back where it was working fine with SOAP UI but not through SAP PI, I first Compared the final payload going out from both SOAP UI and SAP PI which in my case was same and then I did the load test, In my case the rcvr system was unable to handle large data and that's why it was throwing as exception. Try this options and you may find the root cause.

- Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhurima

This is an issue with the receiver system. Message after going into receiver system fails.

1. Ask the receiver system team to check the logs at their end.

2. Test the message from rwb, and select "Quality of Server" as "Best Effort". I know your interface is asynchronous, but still change the QoS to Best Effort in rwb and trigger. Check in sxmb_moni, you will see the response from the target system for the message you sent. In that response you will see the error in more details.

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

I checked both the payloads, which is coming from PI and which I tested in SOAP UI. Both are same and in receiver system I got the below error.Any idea?

Error : process()
[EXCEPTION]
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.additions.exceptions.ProcessException: com.sap.SOA.wsr.030106 - No operation found using soap keys

Thanks

Madhurima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I compared the payloads and it is same in both cases, working fine with SOAP UI and not working from PI. In the receiver system I got the below error:

Error : process()

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.additions.exceptions.ProcessException: com.sap.SOA.wsr.030106 - No operation found using soap keys

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhurima,

sounds like an error generated by the receiving system, i assume that the configuration in PI is fine.

Are there any logs on receiver side that offer more details?

Regards,

Thomas