cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor like UI in MDG-S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All CR types and business activities are imported for vendor like UI . We deleted all Supplier UI CR Type as well as business activites.

Run transaction NWBC, enter the role SAP_MDGS_MENU_03 and choose Start NetWeaver Business Client for HTML.

• Choose Search Vendor.
  • Choose (Customize Page).

Then I perform all below steps suggested in SAP help in SE80 only

• Mark Main Page BS_BP_OVP.
  • On the Overview Page Schema tab, click on Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.
  • Mark UIBB: ERP Vendor: Sub-Ranges BS_SP_SUBRANGES.
  • In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.
  • Repeat the procedure as of step 4 using the following values:
    • Edit Page BS_SP_COMPANY_CODE
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Withholding Tax BS_SP_COMPANY_CODE_WITHHOLDING
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Dunning Areas BS_SP_DUNNING_AREAS
    • Edit Page BS_SP_PURCH_ORG
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Different Purchasing Data BS_SP_PURCH2_ORGS
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Partner Functions BS_SP_FUNCTIONS
  • As a final step on the Search Vendor screen choose (Personalize) and on the Personalize dialog box choose Reset to Default.

as Unable to get Search Vendor page as described by SAP hel[p

But still unable to see Search Vendor screen( BS_OVP_SP_VL) by executing NWBC.

Able to see only search supplier screen (BS_OVP_BP_ALL) followed by new supplier creation screen

Any suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

the default configuration for SAP_MDGS_MENU_03 uses the supplier UI BS_OVP_SP. Unless you have not changed the menu role, you will not be able to adapt the vendor like UI.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

Which is menu role deliverd by SAP used for Vender Like UI?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

there is no pre-defined menu role for the Vendor Like UI delivered by SAP. The assumption is that our customers create custom roles anyways so that adjustments can be included in these roles.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

In MDG 7.0 we have specific menu roles-SAP_MDGS_VL_MENU_04(Vendor Like UI) and SAP_MDGC_CL_MENU_04(Customer like UI). I don't remember the similar roles in other MDG previous releases. May be you can use these roles as reference and try to create your own roles if you are using other than MDG 7.0.

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

Need one more help as adapted role is not working in NWBC but it works if we Ececute it from PFCG role directly (Right click on Node)

Is I missed something as it is not working in NWBC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

Any update on my reply?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

please follow Ibrahim's suggestions as below.

Thanks

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

But in MDG 6.1 this role does not exits

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

MDG 7.0 SP02 is general available since a couple of weeks. You should consider updating your MDG release if possible.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

If my understanding is correct, you mean that your adapted role-Z:AAES_SAP_MDGS_MENU_03 is not able to launch from NWBC. If yes then please follow the below mentioned steps by which you can bring your role into the list of roles to be launched from NWBC.

1.Run Transaction NWBC. In the list of the roles shown, your adapted role will be missing then goto other field at the end of the screen and manually enter your role and click on launch button as shown in the screenshot

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

The adopted role is already assigned to my USER ID so it is already displayed as  NWBC role

It is still not working in NWBC? Can we need to change Home Page node also for Vendor Like UI?

As I changed only search Supplier node only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes I think changing only Search Supplier node will not suffice. May be you can send the screenshot of your adopted role and node change done for this role. So that I will try to compare with the standard SAP_MDGS_VL_MENU_04(Vendor like UI) and will see if something is missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

This is with details of Search Vendor node which is updated as per below

Answers (0)