Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Syclo – Mobile device management

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query on Mobile device management tools.

At present I am working on Service Manager Implementation. Definitely in a short span of time the application will go live and many users will use the application in their mobile devices.

Now comes the question to manage those devices.

I am looking for MDM tool which gives me the options to remote login the devices and manage them.

I am aware of SOTI – Mobi Control MDM tool but I have no knowledge to configure the tool. Please guide me with the configuration guide If this can be considered.

Please guide me which is the MDM tool which SAP recommends to manage the devices with Syclo applications.

Also I came across EMM which is in talks in SAP forum but again I do not have much information on that too.

Request to please guide which MDM is recommended (SOTI- Mobi Control / Afaria ) and also the how to guides to configure and use those tools in a live environment.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Midhun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Also like in SOTI - Mobi Control . I have a UI where I can login and see all the devices.

I can connect to the mobile device remotely and see the application just like an emulator and can control the devices to fix issues.

Does Afaria provides a similar functionality? Please advise.

Thanks

Neha