cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The survey is not properly working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear openSAP team,

There are two issues I stumbled on while filling out the survey about the openSAP plattform.

Firstly, the second page of the survey is not properly working on Firefox (the newest version, on both Windows Vista and 7), only on IE. The "In my opinion..." question is being shown right above the "The discussion forum.." one, so that I cannot evaluate the last one mentioned and am not able to move forward with the survey..

As I started the survey from IE, on the third page there are those questions about MOOCs. I didn't know what the abbreviation stands for, so I answered the first question with no, and I didn't want to mark any answer of the second one, since I didn't know what it was about. But to proceed with the survey, I had to mark "something". As I searched for it, I stumbled upon the front page of openSAP, where it is explained (and maybe only there): "openSAP is SAP’s innovative learning platform and a thought leader for Enterprise MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses). "

So, as I understood what it was about, I wanted to give a correct answer to the second question of the third page, but non of the opportunities matched to me. So, at the end, I still had to "simply choose" one of the answers, which is for me not representative.

So, my suggestions:

- Check the layout of the survey.

- Be sure, that you explain the abbreviations used in it and in future ones.

- Be sure, that there is always an option like "Else:" and then an empty field, or "Non of the mentioned".

Thanks for rechecking your survey in advance!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lyubomira,

We have reported this to the survey team and we have been informed that the issue has been resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,

Claire