cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrive to the Net value in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

I am using Down payment settlement concept in SAP in a specific way. Suppose I have a billing document condition tab as shown below. Here I have inputted 10 AED as ZADD as a manual condition type (ZADD .Config set up for that condition type is -Condition class- Discount or surcharge  & Calculation type -Fixed amount with negative +/-)

If the user input the ZADD condition type as that way (10 AED), I need the system to identify the net value also as the same value as inputted value (That is also 10 AED) . Under the existing pricing procedure net value is taking by deducting ZADD from EKBS.

What I am expecting is something like, if the user inputting 10 as ZADD , then system to refresh the particular condition type and identify the ZADD as 291 ( Means 301-10) . Whether there is any way to get done that or any proposed solution to get done the indicated requirement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dammi,

As i understood your requirement correctly, when user input ZADD as 10, you need Total Amount as 10 ?

please provide some additional info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

YES.

This 10 is the advance recovery amount and that is always 10 % of the net revenue value of the billing. As main billing amount and down payment is in 2 separate lines, I cannot arrive to the 10 % of revenue within the down payment line itself. Therefore I have created a statistical condition type under the main revenue line and try to identify the advance recovery value as going to the down payment line with % would not help anyhow. By copying that exact value, would go to the down payment line and enter that value as a manual condition input. 281 under advance line is the pending advance recovery as @ now and out of that for this billing the advance recovery would be 10.

If I input 10 as ZAD1 (Consider ZAD1 = ZADD), I need system to identify 10 as the net value in down payment line without any extra input or extra effort of user. This can be done, if I input 271 (281-10) as the ZAD1or by configuring some change to the pricing procedure.

Final entry I am looking for is attached and I do not need any extra manual effort by user anyhow other than above explained.

Step by step process (Print screens) in brief for your understanding