cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExcelAddin_GetAll: list object was blank before fetch Unable to fetch all records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on a gateway service for Excel. This service retrieves the project activity prices and loads them into Excel using GWPAM Fetch Records.

I have put in the following filter in the service URL:

ProjectActvityPricesSet?$filter=Coarea eq '0010' and Fiscyear eq '2015' and Costcenter eq 'B1330' and (Period ge '001' and Period le '012') and (Acttype ge '1001' and Acttype le '1009')

It is working when I tested with the Test Filter button, many records were returned, 108 records to be exact.

However, when I clicked the Fetch Records button with the above filter settings applied in the Bind setup, there is only 1 record returned. The only record returned was the last record in the list.

Checked in the settings, I have modified it to fetch a maximum of 500 records.

Also checked the xml, it returned all 108 records as well.

Did anyone encountered a similar problem and why Test Filter was successful but during Fetch Records it only returned 1 record?

I have attached screenshots and the gwpamexcel log file for your references.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

thanks for this info. I looked at the logs and I can see that the correct URL is called. Could you do a trace on the Gateway system (or a Fiddler trace) to verify that GWPAM is really calling this specific URL (and not only writing the correct logs?)

Thanks,

Holger.