cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS iFlow - Message Mapping does not appear when Assigning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in NWDS iFlow wherein the message mapping is not appearing when choosing "Assign Mapping" in the model configurator. Both the Sender Interface and Receiver Interface are correct and the Operations Mapping in ESR has a message mapping. What is expected is the message mapping should appear in the "Choose Mapping" dialog window in NWDS.

This only happens in certain business systems. I can assign mappings in other iFlows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NWDS Version: 7.3 SP11

PI Version: 7.4

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Al,

If it works for some business systems and not others then I would check the configuration in your SLD to ensure that the SWCV where the mappings are located are assigned to the business systems where you need to use the mapping, see below:

If you still cannot see the mapping as visible then I would use the option for clearing the SLD data cache in the ID and then you should be able to see the mappings.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happened to me as well, I was using IDoc from basis software component I was able to choose it in ICO but not in iFlow and when I rechose the IDoc again activated Operation mapping, the Operation mapping suddenly appeared in iFlow.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is there any option to do sld cache refresh in NWDS instead of swing tool?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better doublecheck if messagetype in sender and receiver interface operation are from same software component and same namespace.

I never had a problem with correct operation mapping to assign it in NWDS.

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Very happy for you.

But problem still happens

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have this issue too. I can add OM in Swing tool, but in NWDS not.

I tried to reactivate OM, MM, restart NWDS - nothing helps. Maybe it is cache issue..