cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner profile not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

i am doing the scenario JDBC to IDOC. For that i did all the necessary ALE settings and configured the systems. While executing that scenario. In we02, i am getting the error partner profile not available eventhough i configured it. From the error i found that, in technical info, partner number and port are different. And i am getting some Default parnter number and port.

From my observations, i checked the Sender business system and i found that, logical system which was mentioned for this business system is replicating as a default parnter number in the technical info.

please guys i need your valuable suggestions to eradicate this error.

Regards,

Dileep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Is Take sender or receiver from payload checked? Are you using header mapping?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I checked the payload and i am not using header mapping.

I tested the same by doing some modification like, In sender business system, i replaced the default logical system name with which i am using.Then idoc status is changed to status 50. But i am getting the Default port as previously said.

one more thing is , whenever i am getting this partner profile error, it is hitting one of my Company portals. i.e., displaying this partner profile issue in MSS(managerial self service) of HR Portal.

I was little bit confused of why it is hitting the portal?

what would be the key point for their connection?

Please help.

Regards,

Dileep

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

The take sender/receiver from payload is a communication channel config. If this is checked, uncheck it and fill out the Idoc control record using message mapping.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

As you mentioned you have done all the required settings in the partner profile but you also mentioned its hitting different ECC system.

My suggestions would be check the rfc destination and port you used in the received IDoc channel and are the same values coming in the IDoc.(Check the control record recipient information)

If receiver port is missing in the IDoc control record then you get partner profile not available error although you created partner profile with the required information.

Cheers,

Hidayat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

I checked the data in the receiver comm channel and recipient information in the control record. Both are same. But the sender information varies in the control record.

Regards,

Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

those are already unchecked in the communication channel.

Regards,

Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

OK!.. If recipient information in the control record is correct. what information is  wrong in the sender control record? Port or partner number or type?

Try to edit the failed IDoc's sender control record in WE19 with the correct info and process the IDoc. if its processed with out any issues then partner profile configuration is correct.

Regarding root cause why sender control record information varies, you need to check which field is not getting populated correctly in sender control record.

Note:- sender partner number and partner type values get populated from the mapping and sndpor value gets populated from the port declared in XI.

Cheers

Hidayat.

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in WE20 whether required partner profile is maintained along with necessary settings.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikrant,

As i mentioned above, i created the partner profile with necessary settings. But the thing is, i am getting some default partner number and port which i had n't mentioned in the ALE settings.  I want this to be eradicated. Please suggest me the solution.

Regards,

Dileep

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by mark could you please check the sender and receiver payloads.

You may get something out of it.

Thanks,

Vikrant.