cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Custom Checkbox and attaching a Error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the final step of shopping cart i need to place a custom checkbox and user tries to click ORDER button.He should get a Error Message asking to 'Select the checkbox'.

How to achieve this.

I createa a field in SPRO in header level structure and a check box in Webdynpro Component and do i need to write anything in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Component Name :/SAPSRM/WDC_SC_WZ_GAF_3ST

View Name : V_SC_WZ_GAF_3ST

Regards,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you have to do a validation in doc_check_badi to issue a message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankara,

Thanks.I had written the below code for validating

IF lt_sc_header-zzcheckbox is initial.
             CLEAR ls_message.
             ls_message-msgty   = 'E'.
             ls_message-msgid   = 'Z_EBP'.
             ls_message-msgno   = '019'.
            APPEND ls_message TO et_messages.
           ENDIF.

is this Correct or  anything more is required.

Can i know how to maintain vendors list in the product category search list when the describe link is selected.

Regards,

Krish.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

code looks fine. what do you mean by maintaining vendor list in product category search list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is we are getting 2 checkboxes one is the SPRO created one and other is Component one.

It is giving the error message if checkbox is not selected but if check box selection is done and order button is clicked it it not moving further.

Can you suggest what code i need to write for this.

Regards,

Krish.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok if the SPRO setting works we should stick to that. remove the component changes. Also tell me if there is any other code you have written for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO i had removed Field Visible and Field Editable.Now only the Component level checkbox is coming.

Reg the checkbox selection there are some more errors so i think if it is checked we do not need to write any code for that

I will update on this.

Vendor list maintenance

Here In the Product Category Id i need to maintain Limited Vendors list.

As of now it is showing all the vendors list.

Can you guide me how to achieve this.

Component Name is  /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_LIM

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Krish.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

may be i am not aware of what is vendor list?  How is this related to product category?

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

i just read about vendor list in SAP help. The search help is a standard search help i suppose. So it is good to debug the search help as a starting point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will actually maintain the Items list in Product Category.Based on the list related suppliers should come in the suppliers field.But as of now in the Supplier field we are able to find all the suppliers.

I.e If one item is selected it should show only supplier related to that item.Right now if we select one item it is showing other items suppliers also.

So we should filter the suppliers list based on Product Category.

Regards,

Krish.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok..I am not aware of this functionality. How do you maintain items list in Product Category and based on the list how suppliers will be selected. is it a SPRO config?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bro,

Its simple I request you to follow below steps :

a) Create 1 char domain

b) And add field in below structures assigning assigning domain which you have created.

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

c) Check field create in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Thanks

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Ankit,

Thanks dude,but the problem is i am attaching a error message if checkbox is initial.That message should come in the final step of the shopping cart.

I had written in zBBP_DOC_Check_Badi but the problem is it is displaying error message in the second step itself but Custom checkbox is in the third step .

HIghlited one is error message that should be displayed in final step if check box is not seleected.

Can you suggest something for this.

regards,

krish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you put "if "condition at SAVE and ORDER .

Thanks

Ankit