Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procurement planning

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

what are the config. steps involved when it comes to procurement planning in SNP and PP part of PPDS ,in product master we have that procurement tab aprt from that where all in SNP and PPDS screens we need to invoke procurement related parameters -the scenario is like 30 units come from supplier A and 20 units comes from supplier B ,10 units comes from external contactor and 50 units are produced as inhouse production all these together make  a FERT so i need material from supplier A and B and contractor along with inhouse produced (HALB) material ...

the issue boils down to --like--.I want to execute procurement planning separately for  this FERT material .

.system wise where do i start  and where will i end up ?  

would you please help me with some material to gain insight into this procurement planning part in  APO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As suggested by Ada, you need to set the procurement type to X since you are procuring it externally as well as making it inhouse.

You will have to create quota arrangement and include all the four sources of supply in the quota. So three of them will be based on the external procurement relationships (2 vendors and 1 Subcontractor) and fourth one will be based on "In House Production".

Regards,

Mitesh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, in this case you need to set the procurement type to X, and use quota arrangement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct for external procurement you need to ahve Procurement type as F. In addition to this you need to have Purcahse Info record/Scheduling Agreemtn (external procurement relationship) which will generate the Purchase req. for that particular vendor.

Regards,

Anil

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

so anil you mean to say procurement tab in product master is sufficient enough ,no more additional settings are required i guess.