cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway does not bring the list of EasyQuery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to publish a EasyQuery as ODATA service, but when I search the Easyquerys available, dont show me anything. When I go to the BW system and run the transaction EQMANAGER, neither I get a result list, but all configuration is ok. When I check the OLE DB parameter and  search again in gateway, the matchcode get me information.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have BW system configured to try this scenario but you can refer http://cms.int13h.nl/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/How-to-Create-OData-Services-for-Analytic-... and

also this blog series will be useful for you.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I have this links also and I´m following all steps, but the easy query don´t show in the SEGW transation,

Regards,

Johnny

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Johnny,

Please check the system alias configuration in SPRO maintained for the RFC destination BIDCLNT100.

Maintain as below and then search the query which u r looking for in GW level :

Regards,

Ashwin

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Any update on this discussion? Please close this thread if it has been resolved.

Rgrds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

The problem has not been resolved them, I'm still waiting for any help,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Yes, this is exactly we are facing. We are not able to see any of our Easy queries in Gateway system. I tried both "None" and "BW RFC Dest" as RFC Destination.

Appreciate your help in guiding here.

Thanks,

Jomy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is the complexity of the query that you want publish. This says SAP:

Define an EasyQuery using BEx Query Designer. While defining choose one of the following options:

 EasyQuery Without Advanced Selection Options

 EasyQuery With Advanced Selection Options: Here Input parameters are provided by Characteristic Value Variable of processing type “manual input / default value” In simple words, User will be prompted to enter value for the Input Variable to fetch the Result.

Additionally, the query must have only one output structure. In summary, you must be a very simple query.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Johnny,

I've created the BEx query with the following elements:

a) Two input parameters by characteristic value variable of processing type "manual input/default value".

b) Couple of free characteristics.

c) One characteristic in row

d) 4 Key figures in cols, each of which is restricted by Fiscal Year, Currency and InfoProvider.

According to you, What would be complex here?

In addition, If run EqManager T-code, it opens a webbrowser which says "Service not available". Can you please let me know, which service needs to be activated for it to run?

Thanks,

Jomy