cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KRML output not triggering the message to credit manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configured the settings for KRML output type to trigger the message to the credit manager (KM).  We have HCM module so I used is the personnel number and it was assigned with the SAP user id also.

While saving the sales order based on credit limit exceed message the output type KRML is triggering, but the message is not going to the credit manager in his inbox and it is not showing in my outbox also.

Please let me know which settings I might have missed out....

Thanks,

Sreehari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if

- you´ve maintained credit representative group in custo (financial accounting-accounting receivable and accounts payable-credit management-credit control account-define credit representative groups)

- in VV11, you´re using the credit representative group, partner KM, medium 7 and date/time 4

- in VV11 in communication, you´ve ticked send express and a recipient?

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

I have defined the credit representative groups and assigned the personnel ID for the credit representative in OB51, pl see the below screenshot.

Pl see the VV11 scrrenshot with credit representative.  The same Personnel ID that I maintained in OB51 has been maintained in VV11 also in the below screenshot.

The Express Mail indicator also ticked, pl see the below screenshot.

Please let me know which setting I might have missed out.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it only occurs to me to try to play with Recp.Type: leave it blank in your first entry and check what happens.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

The first filed comes automatically when I enter the credit manager (KM) personnel ID while creating the output conditon record VV11.  System picks the name from the SAP user ID of the personnel ID of HR module that is why it is showing Recipient's type as H-Organizational Unit.

I checked the recipient's inbox.  There I am able to see the credit blocked messages.  Till here it is working fine.  Now my questions are:

1.  The below message (recipient's inbox) is not showing the sales order number in the title of the message, it is showing all the messages with the same title.  How the credit manager identify the message is for which sales order.  My question is whether the standard sytem should show the slaes order number also??? or should we go for Abap development???

2.  In the recipient's inbox the messages are showing but in my outbox no messges are there.  When the message is triggered with my ID; should my outbox show the message or not???

Please give me your inputs.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreehari,

1, try the following in NACE tcode for message application V1 message KRML:

Select mail title folder and change document title in your language by adding &VBDKA-VBELN& to display sales order number

2 my understanding is that you´re not sending (it´s process itself in background) thus not in your outbox

Regards

JM

Answers (0)