Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYCLO IM 3.2 POs download

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SYCLO Inventory Manager 3.2.

In Get PurchaseOrders screen, If I provide only PO number I should directly navigate to OrderViewItems screen with list of Items belonging to that PO after the fetch is completed. Is it possible to achieve this? If yes, please let me know the steps.

--Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

Yes, this should be possible.

First add a new string property to the MainObject called PO.

Modify the fetch so that the field used for entering PO now points to the MainObject -> PO property so it can be saved there after entry.

Add a new Sub-Action step to the fetch action that calls the OrderView action.  Add an execute rule here that only executes this step if the PO field is not empty:

NOT

EQSTR

MainObject -> PO Property

EmptyConstant

EmptyConstant above should just be a constant added with no content.

The target of the Sub-Action should be: First Object in the MainObject -> Orders Collection where rule SearchOrder is True.  Set this up using the Object Browser.

SearchOrder rule should look like this:

EQSTR

MainObject -> PO Property

Order Object -> OrderID Property

I believe OrderID should match the PO number.

The above changes should navigate to the view screen for the PO number that was entered after the fetch occurs.  If the PO entered could not be fetched, I think it will just do nothing, rather than pop an error.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Jason.

To create execution rule, I have tried with execution type as "Execute once if the rule is true" and "Execute while rule is true". In both cases, execution rule return type is showing as "Unknown Context" as shown in the below snapshot.

And in the rule structure, i am not able add MainObject -> PO Property. I am getting a message "Property cannot be resolved using" as shown below.

How can I add the execution rule.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

Don't worry about the unknown context.  Ignore that.  Use "Execute once if the rule is true".  That property error may also still allow the rule to work correctly.  Sometimes this error is shown, but the rule works as designed anyway.  Have you tried to see if it works?  Just put a message step in the called action saying "Test" or something to see if the rule executes when it should.

How are you picking the MainObject-> PO property in the rule?  Please show me.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jason.

With the above changes, I am able to navigate to the OrderViewItems screen when only PO number is provided.

Answers (0)