SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tr. SR21 change city code in a street

former_member192850
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have a requirement, I need to change a city code saved in a streetcode,I saw that using the transaction SR21 it is not possible to change.

do you know if there is a program that allows to change the city code of a streetcode or to do that  I have to to create a new Street code and delete the old streetcode?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Transaction SR21 main purpose is to change (let's say) wrongly entered name of street and similar.

Changing city of street is big change which would influence documents that are already issued with address you are trying to change.

Also, it's possible to have same street in different cities.

For that reason, I agree with Bill, you should create another street (transaction SR20) with same name but assigned to new city.

Br,

Mario

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Marco:

I think that you need to recreate the object - there is no means of updating the city in the old street.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Transaction SR21 main purpose is to change (let's say) wrongly entered name of street and similar.

Changing city of street is big change which would influence documents that are already issued with address you are trying to change.

Also, it's possible to have same street in different cities.

For that reason, I agree with Bill, you should create another street (transaction SR20) with same name but assigned to new city.

Br,

Mario

former_member192850
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much,

I choose the way to create another Street.

Many thanks, have a nice day.

Marco