cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SuchAgorithmException in Adapter Module configured EAR file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created an adapter module using 3DES encryption/decryption algorithm for File/FTP adapter configuration and have deployed it at J2EE server of respective XI system.

The alogorithm and adapter module are working fine in DEV & QA environments but in Mirror system(which is similar to Prod), I have been encountering Error:-

<i><b>java.security.NosuchAlgorithmException: Algorithm DESede not available</b></i>

Can you please suggest what could be issue here? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards

Prashant Rajani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

see the below links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/d517412797f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

/thread/12191 [original link is broken]

/thread/11521 [original link is broken]

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your inputs but these are not of much help.

Code for reference where I'm getting this error:-

// Convert the raw bytes to a secret key

DESedeKeySpec keyspec = new DESedeKeySpec(rawkey);

<b>SecretKeyFactory keyfactory = SecretKeyFactory.getInstance("DESede");</b>SecretKey key = keyfactory.generateSecret(keyspec);

return key;

Thanks & Best Regards

Prashant Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

note that by default, the Java Cryptography Extension is delivered with restricted or limited strength ciphers. To use some algorithms or key lenghts you must install the Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files for your Java environment.

Check the existing policy files (local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar) in the box and compare them with the quality box.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergio,

We have checked policy files and these are exactly identical.

Thanks & Best Regards

Prashant Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check whether ur adapter are installed properly i mean metadata about adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos