cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade data in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

We are having many Invoices failing to create Accounting documents due to "Missing Foreign Trade data".

This issue have arised as they have Materials which are service materials and these service materials are not meant to have Export data.

Do we have any setting where we can make the "Foreign trade data " as exempt for these service materials and/or the Invoice do not have the Incompletion log  for missing FT data.

Attached is the Invoice screeshots showing incomplete FT data and Posting status "Posting document not created (export data missing)"

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Umesh Karane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

Can you place the delivering country code in the header tab of the Invoice at For Trade / customs / Organization and see?

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh durgi

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

I think kba note 1459330 may be helpful here.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,
please check carefully the note 173411

It explains that you can set your own incompletion procedure. If you don't, the system checks specific fields by default.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether incompletion log is maintained for foreign trade data at item level and if so, you can remove that.  This is assuming that you have different item categories where different incompletion log is assigned.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I have checked the Incompletion log maintained and it's not maintained for Foreign Trade data.

I have also checked the Possibility of making the SERVICE Item's data as BLANK in material master: General /plant data , : Foreign Trade data, but even then the Billing document shows: FT incomplete.

Can we maintain Exemption for Foreign trade data for "SERVICE" materials in the Configuration of Foreign trade in IMG?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have checked the Incompletion log maintained and it's not maintained for Foreign Trade data.

Have you checked in VI29??what was the Schema & field control indicator suggesting for country NL(Netherlands)..

Have you checked the Incompletion schema fields at the Icon at Billing Header/Item??

Hope you are missing the relevant country of dispatch here--so might me some manual mistake.

Pl update..

Phanikumar