Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points updating

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any recent problem updating the points? I just realized that my points went up by 3 although one has rated my blog post as five stars (In reputation I see like that). I just faced the same yesterday when someone marked my answer as correct, it only went up 7 points...

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Yasemin...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the rating for the blog post was changed from 4* to 5*

Hence 2 points for 4* rating got reduced while 5 point for 5* rating got added = 3 points

Further I can see that  a helpful answer was removed and another discussion was  marked as  correct answer. this explains 5 points

you can find this info in your reputation  tab in section Expertise by turning the cards:

Yasemin ULUTURK's Profile | SCN

Further you can see that the discussion which shows 5 points for you in your reputation  has no more a helpful answer.

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for making that clear. In expertise tab I can only see when points are awarded, I can't see if an helpful answer is changed as correct answer. So that was my misunderstanding. Thank you for your interest.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can assume when your expertise will show you as like as -5 and then +10 for same forum.

If someone change the answer from helpful to correct, then your expertise will show you

But you can only assume that. It will be mismatched if someone change other status in the meantime of marking correct.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - Some points were also deducted because of some changes to ratings and status of your replies.

The main history does not show deductions but you will see them on the backside of the expertise cards.  In your case, go to Reputation > Expertise > SAP Business Explorer.  Then flip the card over by clicking the cock on the lower right of the card.

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that's great Jason, I just didn't know that

thank you...