cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, How the item determination group will determine into the  shipping cost,Where will assign the item category group ,We will give the inputs transportation planning point and shipping type in in VT01 screen,SA Group will come from vendor,shipping type group will come from shipping type .Can you please explain how the item determination group will determine. .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

item cat.det.group assigend in shipment cost doc(t_56) and assign shipment cost types and item cat.here we have automatic proposal and rate of automatic processing (it helps how the line item should me determine in the shipment cost docments,

thanks ,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry unable to understand where you were referring.  Please share the screen shot for easy understanding.  For information, shipment cost would be determined based on the configuration settings you maintain in T_56 & T_57.  First check here before raising further query

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply ,My exactly doubt is after entering the  shipping document no in VIO1 ,system will the below screen,Here how the item no and item category will determine ,Can you please explain step by step process,Means based on shipping document no where system will check and on what basis below screen will come.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already indicated, have you checked in T_56 before posting here?  Please check from where only system is fetching the item category

G. Lakshmipathi