Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Form

soumik_de2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a question . In Adobe interactive form after print preview , can we make changes in input field and save the changes into system.

with out download it or without the help of webdynpro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you want to use Adobe specifically?  Why not design a BSP Application with all the required fields, that then writes the information into the DB?  Much easier to do, than to try and link the Adobe file.  BSP Application can use simple things such as HTML to capture the information from the user, and then submit it to the database using a query.

We have a similar thing which we designed for Solution Manager, where users can rate their level of service received, with comments, etc..  This is then sent to the database and can be reported on at month end.  Just an example of what BSP can do for you..

soumik_de2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I would suggest is to either make use of XML, or to design a BSP Application which captures the data from the fields of the Adobe file and stores it into the required tables in the Database.  I have never done this with Adobe so I wont be able to give you any advice on that specifically.  All our input forms are HTML based in BSP Applications.