cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to multiple production client SAP Licensing

former_member211991
Participant
0 Kudos

We are implementing two production system 100 and 200 in single instance PRD.

Can user of system 100 login to system 200 . I am asking this question in terms of licensing forfeit.

which type of users license required to avoid any Licensing issue.

Regards

M.Waqas Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/66/105f408e631059e10000000a155106/content.htm

To my understanding this means if the user has already 1 valid chargeable license it can be user in another client as well with same license. I do know it is forbidden to use the same user with multiple logons in same client at same time.

Multi-Client/System

Non-chargeable user that is used for the users that have already been classified once as a chargeable user in a difference client or system. Every multi-client/multi-system user that is created in a different client or system must be assigned to a chargeable user in the same or a different system and can only use, at most, the same functions as that user.

former_member211991
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do I check the type 11 on userd id.

Please provide me the tcode to check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check (11 Multi-Client/System) if it selected or not in TCode USMM on user types tab.

If not there you may have to make contact with SAP to ask abour your license if allowed then you can just check it there. Which would mean users in your system type 11 can logon to multiple clients.

Speaking under correction.

Kind Regards,

Johan

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

User of client 100 can not logon to client 200. you need to create the user and provide role and profile in both the client.

You can also create user in one client and do transport in different client.

Please check below

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_gateway20sp06/helpdata/en/87/e4c055bd5d4beeb739d9730225457f/content.htm

BR

Atul