cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the IDOC structure in XML format

kiranks_1978
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am ver new to MII. I configured connection between SAPand SAP MII and IDOC is triggering in SAP MII. I can see the idoc triggered in Message monitor.

Now my query is how to see the IDOC structure in XML format? I written a transaction where I am assigning transaction.xml to my Local.xml and trying to display with message action block. When I display the message I am getting message as below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

There is no data in the xml, but in SAP side i seen data and segment which sent to MII as a IDOC. Please help me how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

In the MII Menu -> Message Services -> Message Monitor what do you see?  If you see the IDoc in the list make sure that there's a processing rule assigned to it.  Also, press the "display" button and verify that the XML of the IDoc is in fact the right IDoc you expected to be sent to MII.

Sam

kiranks_1978
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for quick response.

In Message monitor I seen the IDOC list after executing POIT transaction code in SAP.

But the display button is disabled always in message monitor screen. I want to take this IDOC and save it in my SQL database. So I want to see this IDOC structure in XML format. Where i can see this structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The display button should not be disabled. Please check what permissions your user has. You should have proper permissions assigned through Netweaver UME in order for the button to be enabled.

Anushree

kiranks_1978
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anushree,

I am able to display IDOC structure now. Thank you.

Answers (0)