cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order consumption

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I created a Production order did material staging , confirmed production order & did confirmation.But the BOM related material for is consumed from IM level but not at the WM level.

Checked control cycle also everything is perfect but still material not consumed from warehouse.

what is missing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan ,

Please execute staging from production order and analyse whether control cycle  is picked appropriately.

Analyse posting carried out interim storage type for production ( a negative stock will be posted ) , posting entry will create TR , try creating TO in foreground and see if its coming up with valid data.

Try these options and let me know the results.

Thanks

Jinoy

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I simulated the staging & then executed the material was visible in CO01 but no TR  created but material consumed from IM side & not from WM side.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

The process flow is

1 Create & Release the production order using CO01

2 use CO02 open the production order in  change mode,choose GOTO----WM material staging

from the top menu and select Execute button, Enter the qty and perform the WM material staging, system create TR

3 Goto LB13 select the TR and create the TO

4) Transfer the stock from Warehouse to PSA bin

5) Perform the Goods issue using MB1A,MvT 261.This will consume the stock from WM as well as IM

Hope you are following the process in same order, there are some steps can be automated e.g. TR creation , TO creation but base logic remains same

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I had not issued the material thru 261 that's the reason the the system did not create TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please analyze material document created in IM and check WM tab and TR creation if any , please provide screen shot of material document and  LS24 for material .

Thanks

jinoy

Answers (0)