cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[illegalArgumentException] (Error: RWI 00011) (Error: INF )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I add one inputcontrol in my webI report. when i select a value in that inputcontrol for the first time then i am getting below mentioned error.

but report values are changing as expected and i am not getting this error from the second time onwards.

Error Message:

[illegalArgumentException] <pageIndex> (Error: RWI 00011) (Error: INF )

Please let me know how can i get this resolved.

Regards,

Latha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211235
Active Participant

Hi,

Is that input control on the variable you created? If so, then check for spaces in the formula of the variable. If it is directly on the object from IDT then go ahead as Sai suggested.

Regards,

Anila.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai\ Anila,

Thanks for replying.

I created input control on a variable. I tried duplicating report tab as sai suggested. But as i need to have same input control on the tab, so same issue is getting repeated.

Regards,

Latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the dimensions which need to be merged.

All relevant dimensions may not be merged or there may be cases where dimensions of a particular type are merged and some are not.

EG: Say there are 5 Plant dimensions from 5 queries and you have a filter on plant. You may have merged 3 of them and left the remaining 2 unmerged.  Try merging all of them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone suggest any solution to this issue.

Regards,

Latha

rajug1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

we are facing same issue while launching webi from fori app 1st time.

did you got any solution?

BI ver 4.3 sp2 patch 6

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

I guess there is work around. you need to duplicated the tab which was throwing error and deleted the original one and refreshed the report.

I guess this can help you...

Best Regards,

Sai