SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derivation of the availability control object was aborted for ledger 9H

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While recording Revenue i am receiving following error message related to FM:

Can any one help me fix this. this is happening only for one company code out of 5 in my client. please help me this is really urgent

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, make sure that in activity 'Define Activation of Availability Control' 9H is duly defined in FM area in question. Also, check the assignment of the strategy (Assign Tolerance Profiles and Strategy for Control Objects)...

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, make sure that in activity 'Define Activation of Availability Control' 9H is duly defined in FM area in question. Also, check the assignment of the strategy (Assign Tolerance Profiles and Strategy for Control Objects)...

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Could you please define the menu path for each step of transaction codes for the said. i am new to FM don't know much about it

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Availability Control.

By the way, you can always search in SPRO (Ctrl+F)

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Availability Control is defined in said activity. i don't know what has gone wrong. it was working just fine for other company codes all of a sudden this came up. i did opened the new fiscal year in FMIR can this be creating this behavior?

Regards,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, FMIR should not have anything with this... Try executing 'Check Standard Customizing of Availability Control' and see the output.

0 Kudos

I think i found the problem. as you said i checked the assignment of tolerance profile and strategy for control object and its been assigned properly. but when i try to go back the system give me the error that 

"Select a valid derivation strategy for availability control ledger 9H"

and now when i compare the strategy assigned and the strategy created i found no error. whats been assigned has also been created in activity "Define Derivation Strategy for Control Objects" & "Define Derivation Strategy for Tolerance Profiles" but its not available for selecting in activity "Assign Tolerance Profiles and Strategy for Control Objects" When i press "f4" all i see there is a strategy "9HSAP000" and not the one being created in above mentioned activities.

how to fix this?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Its Resolved. it was the issue of transport some how the strategy was there but it was not updated in back table due to which when we go for  assigning the strategy the system throws the error. I created a new transport request for this transported the request and its working now. Thank you so much for your guidance could not have done without your help.

Regards,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're welcome.

mukoya96
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a goods issue and I have the same error.......Any solution.

I don't know FI so well so kindly help me with the path. TIA