Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early inpection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need help.......

A material is having the early inspection lot -04 type..... now the status of the inspection lot is UD   ICCO SPRQ CLAS PRII PRSI STUP.

when i try to close the Process order for this material, getting error as

Inspection lot xxxxxxxx for order yyyyyyyyy does not have necessary status

SAP help is:

Inspection type 04

The inspection lot must have the status 'Stock Postings Completed' or must have been cancelled.

Early inspection lot of inspection type 04

The inspection lot must have the status 'Stock Postings Completed' or must have been cancelled. If these two preconditions are not satisfied, the inspection lot must have the status 'Usage Decision Made' and the status PAKO (All Inspections Completed) must be active.

As per my understanding the status "ICCO" and "PAKO" are same- All inspections completed.

the inspection lot is having staus both UD and PAKO.

Why the order is not able to close.......?

please revert experts.

Regards,

Prakash.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Quantity posting (Inspection lot stock tab) of UD screen, and put the whole quantity in "To unrestricted use" field and do the posting.

So it will change the status from SPRQ to SPCO.

Regards,

Arvind S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

this order's were created in 2013 , now i cant do quantity posting....... As there is no stock available in inventory for that batch.

As per the SAP help:

Early inspection lot of inspection type 04

The inspection lot must have the status 'Stock Postings Completed' or must have been cancelled. If these two preconditions are not satisfied, the inspection lot must have the status 'Usage Decision Made' and the status PAKO (All Inspections Completed) must be active.

the inspection lot is satisfying the above condition UD and all inspection completed.....

why system is not allowing me to close the order...?

Regards,

Prakash.B

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So have you tried to make the stock posting in the UD stock posting screen using QA12?  If the stock went directly to UR, you are still expected to do the stock postings for an 04 lot.  Also in QA12, you should be able to select from the menu, all inspections completed.

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Complete the Stock posting to convert the status from SPRQ to SPCO.