cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Check Switch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I understand that there is a Customizing Switch available for the Budget check in Shopping Cart (SRM_701_BUDGET_CHECK_SC), but i didn't understand the objective of the same.

Withouth activation of this switch also the SC checks the budget.

In my system, the switch in Inactive and when I created a SC with WBS( Budget is assigned to this in ECC), System gives a warning message/error message for budget exceed.

In the SAP Documentation , it was only written as "You immediately receive an error or warning message when the budget for a newly created shopping cart is exceeded"

This is not clear as this I can observe without activating the switch,

Can any one please help me understanding the objective and purpose of this.

Regards

IS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Indu,

could you discover the differnce between the budget check w/o the active budget check switch? I'm looking also for an explaination.

Thx and BR Danilo

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Indu,

Regarding BUDGET check is an important thing which is checked at the time of creation of SC or PO. Would also suggest you to check with the note 520717 which could give an idea about the budget check. Basically in backend a FM is running  i.e BBP_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHECK. which checks the budget through RFC in backend FI system .

Let me know if you need more information as help.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav,

I understand that. What I need to understand here is the objective of the switch "SRM_701_BUDGET_CHECK_SC". The system can check budget even if the switch is not active.

So need to understand what extra it will do once it is active.

Regards

IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indu ,

Please check below link explains everything on the Budget check in SRM.

Budget Check for Account Assignment Objects - mySAP™ Supplier Relationship Management - SAP Library

Thanks

Ankit Jain