Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are creating Quality Notification in SAP for Vendor. I have Two requirements

1.We have linked this with Mail flow  to Vendor. Can you tell me how we can attach any Image say for defect which needs to be shown to Vendor.

2.We attach 8D Report to this Notification .Now a person at Central  level wants to check if 8 D report is attached to it or.Is there any possibilty in QM10 or some other report where we can see in mass if Attachment is there or not.We not want to go to QM03 Notifiaction wise.
Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think everything you want would have to be customized.  I assume your picture is attached in "Services for object" or in document management?  Than you would have to modify the mail module to pick up that object and attach it.  I don't think there is any 'standard' SAP solution for it.

For the second one, I think you are looking at a custom report.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the answer. Second question is about to see if some attachment is there in that notification or not which being attached by Quality Inspector.

regards

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned above, Sending mail to vendor with attachments either through Services for Objects or DMS is complete development.

Attachments can't be seen in List Reports. Either report should be developed or you have to adjust with checking at each notification level.

Answers (0)