cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why it got changed from blue to ash / gray, users are liking the bluish?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a WD app, the UI looks all bluish, yellow push butons, as below

But, after Enhancement pack upgrade the same screen become all ash / grayish, as below

1) Pls. let me know why it was changed?

2) How can fix it, I mean, reset it to bluish bcz users are liking the old/bluish theme/layout?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it has taken new features which are a part of the new Enhancement, you will have to right click on the application when executed then goto Technical settings and check what are the different options for Application parameters and then try to change some and see if that fixes the issue.

WDACCESSIBILITYMODECLASSIC
WDADAPTION703X
WDALLOWEDUSERAGENTSTOLERATED
WDALLOWMULTIPLEACTIONSX
WDALLOWQUICKVIEWSX
WDALLOWVALUESUGGESTON
WDDISPLAYLOADINGPAGE0
WDENABLEUIELEMENTSHIDEX
WDLIGHTSPEEDX
WDREFFIELDBEHAVIOUR1
WDSHAREDREPOSITORYX
WDSIDEPANELRESIZABLEX
WDSTYLE_LABELALIGNMENTRIGHT
WDSTYLE_TOOLBARDESIGNFLAT
WDSUPPORTSFULLHEIGHT0
WDUIGUIDELINEGL11
WDUSEANIMATIONX
WDUSEEXTERNALSTYLESHEETON
WD_CFG_CMP_SHAREDX

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried couple from the above list (App parameters), but no luck.

Pls. help me how to get the bluish layout / theme back to users?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The ash/grayish screen is due to corbu theme.To apply or activate the SAP theme, you have to simply append the URL paramter &wdthemeroot=sap  or &sap-theme=sap to your application.

PFB the snapshots for reference.

1)Screen with corbu theme

2) After passing WDTHEMEROOT=SAP in my URL , following is my SAP theme screen.

After passing the wdthemeroot=sap in appl'n as a parameter, following is the screen.

Hope this helps you.

FYI, following are the high lights of CORBU theme

•A new modern, simple looking theme with improved overall look;◦Neutral design with light panes and flat surfaces
◦Reduced contrasts & gradients create a light and clear user interface
◦Color: Reduced use of neutral and dimmed colors increases the compatibility with other SAP designss
◦Structure: Less structuring and separating elements to support a flat and lightweight appearance
◦Correct Prioritization: Visual focus is on the content, instead of on navigation and functions
◦Tables & Containers: Reduced colors and line contrast creates a less block-like appearance

•Increased font sizes to improve readability◦Readability: Enlarged and easier to read typography, for example, larger font

•Enhanced look for specific controls ◦new panel stack visualizations
◦new calendar design

•Large set of new icons and pictograms that are modernized with new theme without affecting existing icons in older themes - ◦new icon style with 16 x16 pixel size icons
◦All icons referenced as ~Icon/* are automatically replaced, based on the used theme.
◦Icons from the old icon library, referenced as ICON_* or @nn@ are not automatically replaced.

Thanks

KH

Answers (0)