cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting with reference to pur. order only possible for integrated whse Message no. L9510

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m trying to setup a reversal for movement type 102 trough our Decentralized warehouse but without any luck.

I have check some of the entries in customizing from the path down below, and also check some of links here on the community but still not getting anywhere

Logistics Execution→Decentralized WMS Integration→Central Processing→Application→Define Interface to Inventory Management and Delivery-Relevant Data.

• Assign WM movement type references to IM movement types
  • Delivery-Relevant Parameters for Reference Movement Type

I could see from my our own reversal without WMS this setup is by delivery type DOG to pick the part wiht movement type:102 reference to WM.

However I still getting the error for WMS every time I try from MIGO with reference to Phurchase order, Indbound delivery, or material document.

Could anyone share me with some knowledge on that area.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Added file "picture"

Regards

Claus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which system are  you initiating this MIGO for reversal decentralize or Central system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m sorry I didn`t mention the system but It`s the central system, in relaqtionship with HUM.

Best regards,

Claus

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Decentralized WMS scenario you cannot do a reversal.

When you created your delivery in central ERP system, it was replicated in decentralized WMS.
Before confirming and posting in decentralized WM, you have the possibility to change the delivery
if you have activated change management, there are IDocs that do that between ERP and WMS.

But after you post in decentralized WM, you cannot reverse it.

So you will need to find a workaround for this, like a counter-process to this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im facing the exact problem here..

How to reverse or return the goods from vendor while it already posted to decentralized WM.

Im not sure if I get this right from other forum, they say that it might use the STO process? (I don't know)

Well, I am willing to hear any workaround or standard SAP process for DWM here.

Please tell us more

Thanks

Beto

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I sent you a solution in you topic Albert.

Claus, again, no luck, sorry, you should always get informed about the functionalities of decentralized WM before implementing it, if you want to do a return to your vendor here's the process.
Decentralized isn't the same thing as standard WM, there are a LOT of limitations.

Here's the process by which you can achieve the required:
(return delivery to vendor)

*ERP* Set return delivery type => e.g. RL for doc.type/plant combination here:

IMG => MM => Purchasing => Purchase Order => Returns Order

*ERP* XK02 - In account control data, maintain customer in vendor master record for your vendor you are returning the goods to

*ERP* XK02 - check "Return Vendor" checkbox (purchase view - control data) field is: LFM1-KZRET

*ERP*
Finally you can create the delivery using VL10B based on your PO number

*WMS*
In decentralized WMS, you will get a replica of the OB delivery, process it as usual and you are done.

Hope it helps,
Mihailo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihailo,

Thank you very much for your description.

We have already running return vendor mvt.122 in our system and this was a question comming all the time from bussiness requriment, and I just needed to be 100% sure about this process for WMS.

Change management is already active in the Decentralized Warehouse and in our Global bussiness we are sometimes working with very old data which have already been process 

Thank you for your time.

Best regards

Claus

Mihailo Sundic