cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirect to another page if time out of the session occurs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a question: I need to make a redirect to a custom html page when a ICM time out occurs.

I read about custom error pages in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/f6/3c0b0389cea34ba66f10d62b718a1a/frameset.htm

Here it is explained quite well how to recognize and identify some kind of error, and create a specific html page for each error.

Even more the help page show which parameter have to be inserted in rz10.

These are rdisp/plugin_autologout and

icm/HTTP/error_templ_path

My question is: if i must redirect users to login page after ICM timeout, i have to create a web page and use html code to make redirection?

Or it is possible redirect users to login page via system parameter?

Thank a lot!

Daniele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The link in my first post is correct to build a self error page.

After it is possible to insert some html code to make a redirect to another web page or to the login page, without modify the standard sap.

The timout or any kind of error is automaticcally recognized by system.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

After ICM Timeout, it is not possible to make redirection a web page has to be created for the same.

thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

thanks for your response.

What I need is to make some changes to the default ICM timeout html page. For example change the font style.

And add to this modified page a javascript for example that make the redirection.

I read that is possible to create dome custom pages to overcome the standard pages for some errors like ICM timeout, bat it was asked to me to modify the original one.

Do you know which MIME object correspond to this html page?

Thanks

Daniele